Better Myself


So many stories, there is no grief like the love that I wanted to write not an ordinary love. Many have come, many are left. I'm very aware that life is only temporary and is not perfect themselves. But is it wrong if I expect the best for my future.
I used to like the angel who worshiped many men. I was satisfied with making people heartbroken because I reject their love slowly and surely. Although it occurred to me that beauty is not always attached to me. actually I just wanted to enjoy life without being tied to anyone.

It felt when it was so different, is not nobody like me but who loves me no one can expect me to be my priest. Finally I took the decision if there is no good then it is better I do not have a better or myself.

Itself was the right choice for now. So I will defend my heart that is not contaminated with things that are not good in my life. I will focus on my career and studies.

improve oneself themselves and do good for God and neighbor. May God bless us with what I'm doing. Aamiin

today 30th January 2016
my age would be 28 years. Whether this time I was not interested in getting married. It is not religion but want to perfect half as I said earlier, itself probably better.

Sometimes it was sad, I've tried to be a good woman but still a lot of hurt.
What is the purpose of the pain that has always given me ?. I took lessons from it all, that I should always be careful in deciding anything of it.
God do not go leave me alone.
I just believe in you God.
LihatTutupKomentar